Ads Area

beauty through imperfection encouragement for parenting marriage and family life

 I love the idea of celebrating imperfection.

In fact, I love it so much that I wrote a blog about it! This is a place where you can come to find encouragement for parenting and marriage, encouraging family life and more. Don't let the imperfections and mishaps of life keep you from missing the beauty in your life.

This blog is about beauty.

Beauty is found in the small details of life.

The beauty of a flower, the way it blooms and grows, or even its color—these are all things that can be beautiful to see. But there's also beauty in the imperfections of nature and humanity as well: The cracks on your windshield after a rainstorm; your messy desk; your kids' messy room; their favorite toy left on the floor because they were playing with it so hard that they broke it (ouch!). These are all signs of truthfulness and authenticity which remind us that we have imperfections just like everyone else does too!

It’s about encouragement for parenting and marriage.

You are a parent for life.

You are a husband for life.

You are a wife for life.

You are a mother for life.

You are a father for life, and so on down the line!

It’s about encouraging family life.

It’s about encouraging family life.

Family is important and a blessing, but it’s also hard work and rewarding. We need to remind ourselves of this often so that we aren't tempted by the idea that things are easier when they're not quite as hard—or when you don't have to do everything yourself (or even at all).

Enjoy your family!

Family is the most important thing.

Family is a gift.

Family is a blessing.

Family is a great source of joy, comfort, strength and support in your life!

I had a dream last night that made me think, "I need to share this."

Dreams are important. They can be a sign from God or they can be a sign from yourself, but either way they’re something you need to pay attention to. I had a dream last night that made me think “I need to share this.”

In the dream I was standing in my closet looking for something specific (it was a shirt) and I couldn't find it anywhere! This usually happens when I'm looking for an item of clothing and it's not where I left it—usually because someone has moved it and then put everything back where they found it again without realizing what happened. In this case though, there was no sign of movement on my part; no rummaging through clothes or other belongings because none existed anywhere near where we'd been living at the time before moving into our new home just over six months ago...

Takeaway: Don't let the imperfections and mishaps of life keep you from missing the beauty.

When I was pregnant with my first child, I remember looking at my husband and seeing his face flush with anger. It was as if he was seeing a stranger in front of him—someone who had no knowledge of our family life or how we were going to raise this new little person. It broke his heart to think about all the things that could go wrong with parenting a baby and it made him feel hopeless about ever being able to provide us with the happiness we deserved.

And then there were those moments when he would look at me with such tenderness, love and devotion that I knew everything would be alright even though we hadn't been able to get through every obstacle together yet (which happens). Those moments are what keep me going today as an imperfect mommy-of-two who lives her life imperfectly too!

Conclusion

I want to encourage you to not let your imperfections keep you from enjoying the beauty in life. The things that make us who we are and the people we become, aren't perfect. They may not be what we think they should be or what other people expect them to be, but those things are still beautiful because they're ours! You can have confidence in yourself if you believe in yourself enough - even when others don't believe in what makes you special."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Area